Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Spot

I recently moved into a new apartment and I am thrilled to be out of my old one. My old place had terrible wooden cupboards, bug problems, crappy sinks, crappy everything. The only remotely decent thing in that house was the stove and refrigerator.

This new house is a lot better. It comes with its own microwave, the cupboards, although wooden, are actually usable; there are no bug problems (an exterminator comes in once every month--good stuff); the carpet is worth stepping on and the rooms are decently sized for a 3br, 2ba.

In my last place, I pretty much lived out of boxes. For this place, I am actually going to make myself at home.

On another note, Firefox fails on my work computer. They recently "updated" my computer and whatever they have done has heavily affected my browsers.















I tried uploading more pictures but there is a strange internal error going on. Oh well. That's a small taste of what I'm living in. Maybe more pictures to come?



0 comments:

Post a Comment