Thursday, August 20, 2009

Major Upgrades

My closes is a place that is full of clothes but not full of style. I have a plethora of Dickies, random t-shirts with all the funny sayings no them and a few nice jeans and polos. I'm terrible at matching colors (outside of the clearly obvious combos) and making different combinations with my clothes. In a way, I should be. I practice drums in my free time and play video games when I can. That or spend a lot of time trying to grab an outfit? More than likely I will go with video games but to be real with myself, I do need to upgrade the wardrobe.

My sister and I went out and got an outfit for me for my birthday so that really helps. I didn't know what looked good on me and it was fairly difficult to step out of my comfort zone so I got to the point where I just started pulling stuff off the racks that I don't have in my closet. Pretty much win that I did that. That's how I got my outfit.

Why am I telling you this? Because gamers can be classy and look good too! Darn straight I am a handsome gamer. Join me in my endeavor!

I checked my email and this is one of the random spam emails I got:
















Easily the funniest name I've ever gotten in my email. Classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment