Tuesday, August 18, 2009

For the past few weeks, my friend and I have been planning a VGM (Video Game Music) oriented website that will review, preview and essentially provide a hang out spot for VGM lovers--maybe even those who want to like it.

The idea came during a boring day at work and I had the idea come to me during an entertaining text conversation. If I had still conversation with me, I would post it but I don't. That's the downside of having limited space in a phone. It pretty much looked like this:

Friend: Listen to this.
Me: Hm. Interesting.
Friend: It is. Better than that?
Me: No but it's unique. Hm... You wanna start a site?
Friend: Yes! That's an excellent idea.

And now the site is development. It's actually just a blog, for now but we will expand as people come into the site and it will demand a forum.

In the meantime, I will keep working out details and keep the fire lit. Doing that takes a lot of discipline but thankfully, I practice discipline in a lot of ways. I'm really looking forward to working with my friend on this and creating a community of VGM lovers to talk about this stuff. Good times await.

0 comments:

Post a Comment